From time to time, we get some great shipping questions. In hopes that these will be able to help you prior to and thereafter your purchase, please read away!
Where does Cellucor ship my products from?
- C4 and Cellucor products are shipped from warehouses across the country; Reno Nevada, Houston Texas, and Atlanta Georgia. Please note that orders may be split between warehouses due to availability. If you receive a partial order, you may email the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These warehouses do not operate on the weekends and most US holidays.
When will the products ship?
- Orders may take 1-2 days to process and ship from our fulfillment warehouses.
- Expedited orders placed with overnight or 2-day delivery generally ship the same day if placed prior to 12 PM CST. Expedited orders placed after 12 PM CST will generally ship the following business day.
- Once the product has shipped, we are not able to make any changes to the order and do not have other information aside from the tracking. Any questions you have or changes you may need should be taken up with the carrier as they will assist you once the order is in their hands.
How will my order be shipped?
- Cellucor.com fulfillment warehouses utilize many different carriers, including UPS, FedEx, USPS and DHL. Carriers are chosen after checkout to ensure that we meet your selected delivery expectations.
- For members that are logged into the OfficialXtend.com, as well as guests:
- Orders with cart values less than $75, flat-rate shipping is $7. (these orders generally take 5-10 business days to deliver)
- Orders with cart values $75 or greater, your order will ship for free.