*Due to an increasing number of fraudulent product clumping claims, we are now requiring that the products be returned before replacements are sent out.*
From time to time, powders could have the ability to accept some moisture. Have you experienced this before? The reason behind this is that some ingredients formulated within are considered hygroscopic, meaning they have the ability to accept moisture while in transit or storage. If this happens to you, you can always break this product up, and if able to be scooped and dissolved in water, the product is safe to consume. However, if it cannot be scooped and dissolved in water, hold on to that container (we may want to pay to have that container sent back for investigative puposes) and reach out to our awesome support team at email@example.com with these 5 points of information; they'll get you taken care of 100%.
- Your first and last name
- The lot/batch number (printed on the bottom of the container)
- Picture(s) of the powder in its clumped or hardened state
- Your shipping address
- Your Cellucor.com order number or other proof of purchase
You also may want to know what we're doing to alleviate this issue, right? While this issue could have the ability to continue to happen after opening (more on how to store properly later), we've taken some innovative steps, all driven by incredible customer feedback, to alleviate this issue of problem products while in transit and in storage at distributors and on shelf at retailers.
- No more vent seals that allow moisture to enter. Vented seals were added to some products to alleviate the expansion and contraction that may happen during elevation changes.
- Now sealed with nitrogen, which voids the container of oxygen that could contain moisture and cause expansion and contraction during altitude changes.
- Constituent ingredients were thoroughly evaluated and we made some flavors and colorants dual-purpose to help prevent clumping even further.
As promised, we wanted to touch base on proper storage recommendations. Here are some general rules
- DO store in a cool dry place. Cabinets and cupboards are a great place to consider. While a refrigerator may sound 'cool', it actually could be a very humid environment.
- DO NOT store near cooking surfaces or other places that could expose the container/powder to extreme temperatures. Summer occurs year-round, world-wide, so toss that container in your gym bag and don't leave it sweltering in a hot car.
In the end, we want to make sure that you have the absolute best product experience. And if you can't use your product, reach out to our awesome team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Not only will we document this feedback for investigative and trending purposes, we'll do our very best to make sure that you have an unmatched product experience.
Article is closed for comments.